1. Pre-Primary (Nursery, Jr.Kg. & Sr.Kg.)
- Yellow T-Shirt, Navy Blue Pant, Black Shoes, Blue Socks
- Yellow T-Shirt, Navy Blue Skirt, Black Tights, Black Shoes, Blue Socks, Red Ribbons
2. Primary, Middle, Secondary and Senior Secondary
- Blue & Parrot Green Half Sleeves Shirt
- Blue Half Pants (1 Std. to 4 Std.)
- Blue Full Pants (5 Std. to 12 Std.)
- Black Shoes, Blue Socks, & White Blue Lining Belt
-Track Suits as per the House Colour, White Canvas Shoes & White Socks
- Blue & Parrot Green Half Sleeve Shirt, Blue Pinafore Frock, Black Shorts (Compulsory), Black Shoes, Blue Socks & Red Ribbon.
- Track Suits as per the House Colour, White Canvas Shoes & White Socks
– Blue Jacket with school logo to be the worn during winter Session.
- School uniform has to be worn daily. Any difference in pattern of the uniform won’t be allowed.
- P.T. uniform and P.T. shoes have to be worn on the days marked for P.T. in the time table or whenever asked.
- Hair should be neatly combed. Hair style should be simple for both boys/girls, and it should be of natural colour, dyed hair is strictly prohibited in school premises. If found the pupils will be forced to discolour it.
- Identity cards must be worn all the time.
- Students who fail to meet the minimum acceptable standards of decency, cleanliness and neatness shall be subjected to appropriate disciplinary measures.