DETAILS OF CURRICULUM
- The school has an integrated curriculum of preparing students through various stages for the AISCE/AISSCE Examination conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi.
- It follows latest remodeled assessment structure in school as per the guidelines by the CBSE.
- Assessment of Jr.KG. to Class VIII for the academic session consists of two terms constituting two periodic assessments of 5 % each in both terms. Total four periodic assessments in a year. Term I Exam and Annual Exam of 80% marks with a weightage of 30 % and 40% respectively. 5% marks will be for Note Book Submission and 5% marks will be Subject Enrichment Activity aggregating to 100 marks per subject. Yearly exam will cover significant topics of term one and entire syllabus of term two.
- For classes IX & X- CBSE has modified the CCE system in its affiliated schools from the Academic Year 2017-18 in a new format – ‘Uniform System of Assessment, Examination and Report Card’– that aims at standardizing teaching and evaluation. The change is a step in order to the restoration of the class X Board Examinations from 2018. The details of the examinations and weightage of marks are provided in the examination schedule.
- The assessments for scholastic subjects will be based on Marks and Grades allotted on a nine point scale of A1-E2 with corresponding Grade Points of 10.0 – 4.0 as per the CBSE formulation. A child securing Grade E1 or E2 or a Grade Point less than 4.0 will have to appear for a re-examination to get a clearance. Grades will also be awarded for Work Experience and Attitude & Values.
- It is mandatory for the students to appear for the term ending (Term I and Term II/Half Yearly and Yearly Exam) exams as per schedule. In case of duty leave the student will have to appear for a separate exam on a freshly allotted date. No other leave will be granted except on the discretion of the Principal. In case of any other leave except medical grounds during exam, no marks will be awarded in the concerned subject.
- Students of class XI are required to pass with a minimum of 33% marks in the theory and practical exams separately in subjects involving practical.
- 75% attendance is necessary to be eligible for appearing in the Term II/Yearly Examination.
- The students of classes X and XII will follow the examination scheme as approved by the Board.