- Admission will not be given until the School Leaving Certificate from the last recognized School attended, is produced, countersigned by the Education Inspector of that province, if the pupil comes from another State. For fresh admission, a Birth Certificate is required.
- Pupils who will complete three and a half years by 1st April, will be admitted in Jr. K G and a corresponding scale of age is fixed for the subsequent standards.
- The Principal reserves all the right to refuse any application without presenting any reason.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their child/children in between April to October (First Term) will have to pay fee for the first term and those who withdraw anytime after first term (Nov. to March) will be charged fee for the whole academic year. Parents who wish to withdraw their children at the end of the academic session will have to give an advance written notice on or before 31st January of the calendar. In such case fee will be charged only upto March. Such notice should be given by the guardian responsible for the pupil and not the pupil himself/herself.
- A student may be terminated from the school for :
- Non payment of school dues, using unfair means in any examination, consistent unsatisfactory progress, immorality, grave insubordination, stealing or extortion of money / items from other students, contempt of authority, exceeding bounds, damaging school property, any word of action likely to undermine the reputation of the institution, bullying, assaulting and ragging in any form.
- This institution is private and does not receive any grant from the Government. Due to the increase in salaries and other expenses, the institution is forced to raise the fees from time to time and thus the Parents have to pay the fees as fixed by the Management in future without any dispute.
- All fees are to be paid in two installments: April 1st to 10th First Installment, October 1st to 10th -Second Installment
Note: If 10th date of the month is a holiday or Sunday, Fee can be paid by 11th.
- Parents are expected to bear extra charges for the following:
(a) Regular School Uniform (b) P.T. Uniform (c) School Sweater (d) Skates (e) Swimming costume (f) Picnic/ Tours
(g) Text books, Notebooks & Stationary. These expenses are not included in the fees.
- Small children should not be entrusted with payment of fees.
- Fees once paid in the school office will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Refinement of manners, habits of obedience and order, neatness in person and dress and punctuality are required at all times .
- Regular attendance is an important element for successful work. A written application for leave must be submitted. In case of sickness or other unforeseen circumstances, the student on returning to school must have the reason of absence certified by his parent or guardian.
- The school cannot make itself responsible for books, money, clothes or other articles that are lost. The pupils must look after their own things. It is not advisable for pupils to have money or valuable articles (ornaments) with them.
- Private tuition is discouraged and hence should be resorted to only as last measure and after consulting the Principal.
- Every student will be issued two ID cards. In case of any emergency, if any Parent wishes to take the child during the working school hours must produce ID Card for verification.
- Regarding bus transportation, Parents have to select bus stops & timings which have already been planned in the school list.
- Parents/Pupils are forbidden to give any gift or present to the school staff individually or collectively.I understand that my child/ward will participate in academics and extra curricular activities, sports, outings, excursions and long distance tours. I also understand that good care will be taken of my child/ward. If however, at any such time, in the case of accident, untoward injury, which may occur in science laboratories, workshops, sports fields, gymnasium, rock climbing, trekking, mountaineering, parasailing, swimming, educational tours or journey to and from the school, etc. I will not hold the institution, the Management & Principal of the institution, or any staff wholly or partially, either individually or jointly responsible.I hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the institution.