At SVV, education is not just about the acquisition of knowledge and skills; it is about respect, dignity, and compassion for self and others. Every child has something special that is waiting to be recognized and nurtured. We respect the potential and give their young minds the freedom to explore their talent in their own way and we encourage their pursuit of perfection with a unique spectrum of curricular, co- and extracurricular activities. With vast experience and knowledge, Dr A K Gaur will be here to support and guide you in your personal and academic challenges. SVV is an island of all round excellence where children are motivated to strive relevantly of perfection while imbibing to joy of living every minute. In SVV, education is not only about learning knowledge and skills, but also about respect, dignity, and compassion for oneself and others. Each day unfolds a new experience for them, constantly extending to frontiers of their knowledge. We look forward to you joining SVV community with your enthusiasm and talent.
KNOW ABOUT NATIONAL AWARDEE DR. AJIT KUMAR GAUR
- A.K.Gaur B.Sc. (Hons.), M.Sc.(Zoology), B.Ed., Ph.D. brings with him of a career in education spanning 33 years. Serving as Principal since 1992.
- He started his career as a Senior Biology Teacher with the Ministry of Education, East Africa and served there for three years. Later, he served the Birla School, Pilani as Senior Biology Teacher for a decade and made a mark as an outstanding teacher, earning the sobriquet, “Maker of Doctors.”
- He rose to become the youngest Principal of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and posted at Bhavan’s Ambuja Vidya Niketan, Ambuja Nagar, Gujarat in 1992 and served there for eight years.
- Before joining Shree Vasishtha Vidhyalaya, Dr. Gaur has served as Principal, Shree Vallabh Ashram School & Director, Vallabh Ashram Girls School, Killapardi, Valsad, Gujarat for more than 13 years.
- He has a rich academic and professional experience and attended several Programs at prestigious institutions like NEEPA, NCERT, IIM-Ahmedabad & Harvard University, Boston, USA. He has served as Member, Executive Committee, IPSC and Convener, IPSC- G K Test.
- His area of interest includes Classroom Management, Total Quality Management, Creativity, Dyslexia, Teaching Ethics and Educational Planning etc.
- In recognition of his outstanding services in the field of education, he has been conferred the National Award by the President of India Smt. Pratibhadevi Singh Patil on 5th September 2010.